Monday, February 18, 2008

Inventing Swear Words 4 is out!

Alright everyone, the wedding of the century is now out and ready to be viewed. http://www.wegame.com has Inventing Swear Words 4 . It will soon be seen on Oxhorn's site http://www.brandonmdennis.com

You have to watch this! It's wonderful. The musical numbers and the appearance of so many characters in the different Oxhorn movies. See how many you can find as you watch it!

If you can't figure me out, I played the "Elf Floosie" (as in the credits *laughs*) and the bloopers are awesome. As usual, Oxhorn took my recording and managed to allow me to embarrass myself once again. I was actually dealing with a very full house that night and had to warn people when I was about to be loud. ...Of course, screaming through the house never helps much with that, does it?

1 comment:

Gary Lobine said...

Great performance I must say! I've been looking for a way to contact you for a while, please if you are interested in voicing for me, add me on msn or leave an email by:

Gary_Inline_Sk8er@hotmail.com

It would be an honor to have you among my voice team!

some of my work can be seen here if you want to know who I am.

www.YouTube.com/user/RedEyeLobine

or just check out my blog.