Friday, September 14, 2007

For the music geeks

This is a great video I got from Kam Uraki of Chronicle of the Annoying Quest A poor cello player rants about Pachelbel's Canon in D. He also shows how redundant some of the mainstream music is today. A very good rant and intelligent. Music geeks everywhere will appreciate this gem.

Pachelbel's Canon in D Rant

Thank you all for the feedback for this week's latest "TheX" . It hasn't even been a full 24 hours yet and I'm already seeing comments and e-mails. I am glad you all enjoyed Drew and I chatting back-and-forth for an hour.

Hey, while you are at it, if you are a listener of TheX , don't forget we have forums over at The Geek Media Sign up and come hang out with everyone. We have a good time over there :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a pretty good music vid. Thanks Kam, or as I call him, "Kammy" and I also enjoyed your podcast Menuet, but I already told you in IRC, so even though I am NOT an affiliate of The Geek Media, all of you who have not been in IRC, go to the site and click the chat tab and either mIRC or TGM's IRC host chat thingy call PJIRC. See ya another post Menuet! Until then, I am still a Neek-In-Training!

Dieoxide said...

Thats my other account

Unknown said...

I love Pachelbel's Canon in D. So, this guy bugs me. Especially because I love the cello part in this song.