Friday, February 15, 2008

Hiatus and whatnot

As any of you who follow "TheX" may know, we're on a short hiatus. Real life crits us for over 9000 and, we need to get some things figured out. Matt is settling in to Tennessee, I'm working and trying to push for extra hours, Noct is working nights..it's getting pretty crazy. Scheduling shows is getting difficult. So, we're taking a couple of weeks off to do some re-vamping and we shall be back! A bit different but, I promise TheX with Matt, Menuet and Noct will remain that.

As far as myself..Chronicle of the Annoying Quest faced a production delay due to illness of some cast members. As soon as they get better, we will be finishing things up. Kam is also working on a possible new PSA for Chronicle and, there's going to be some serious Draenei love coming to CotAQ (hint; "I DID NOT CRASH SHIP!"..I will say (nor write) anything more).

Inventing Swear Words 4 is due out any day . Yes, I did some work in it. I really can not wait to see it. I know what's going to be in it and, I will tell you this...there were certain points when I did my lines where I laughed so hard, I could not continue. It is going to be one of the funniest Oxhorn has put out.

There's some more machinima love in the works over at The Geek Media. Rob (or some of you know him as MacHarborGuy) has tried his hand at machinima making. He has some great scripts and ideas that will be including a lot of TGM members. I do know for a fact Vlada the Draenei will be showing up in one of them.

If you haven't seen Rob's newest short, please go take a look at it here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6w9btDbeVs

Truly a must-see for any WoW and Guitar Hero fan. :)

That's all for now. More news will be coming at you this week.

No comments: