Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! The Holidays have taken their toll and real life has once again gotten in the way. Hey, it's that time of year. Drewbie and I tried multiple times to get together for TheX but it just wasn't working out. Finally, we sat down and recorded about Fifteen minutes then...my internet went down. Unbelievable! Drewbie and I luckily laughed over it but, this caused a huge issue with scheduling so close to Christmas. Looks like that show will need to be rescheduled.

There will indeed be one more TheX released before you all are introduced to Matt and Noct as co-hosts. They will be joining me as permanent placements on TheX at the top of 2008. I know you all already loved it and you are going to love it even more with these two around!

Chronicle of the Annoying Quest Episode 19 was released. Go check it out here and enjoy the show!

I'll see you all on the airwaves of the internets very soon. Until then, have an awesome Christmas and celebrate His birth!

Shalom!
Menuet

No comments: