Friday, October 12, 2007

I would like this

My birthday is in April. I would like this Wii cake please?

Seriously, this is one of the neatest things I have ever seen. I love it when geekdoms cross over. Food geeks and gaming geeks have united to make this beautiful thing. I just hope it tastes as good as it looks.

While I'm on my Wii kick for the day, check out the video of Sonic in action for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He's putting Samus in morph ball to shame with this. Wow. Super Smash Bros. Brawl is going to be amazing. So glad I pre-ordered mine.



Now that we are anticipating this game even more, let me ask you all this...how much do you think Nintendo had to give Sega to pick up Sonic for this game? I'm just curious what the fine print on that deal looked like.

This paragraph here is one of those "It's Friday and I'm bored at work" moments. This page of videos is dedicated to my friend Rollie who sent me a huge bubble wand for my 25th birthday..and I loved it. This is pretty spiffy

No comments: